|NIDEC GPM GmbH
Schwarzbacher Str. 28
D-98673 Auengrund OT Merbelsrod
VAT ID: DE 150927521
Jena District Court
Axel von Bauer,
|Phone: +49 36878 64-0
Fax: +49 36878 64-240
Responsibility for the website / contents:
Data protection statement
We are pleased about your visit on our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we would like you to feel safe when visiting our website. We protect your privacy and your personal data. NIDEC processes your personal data in agreement with the content of this data protection statement, our national data protection laws, and the General Data Protection Regulation („DSGVO“).
In the following, we will provide you an overview of which information we collect during your visit to our website and how these data are used:
Name and address of the responsible office
NIDEC GPM GmbH, Schwarzbacher Straße 28, 98673 Auengrund OT Merbelsrod ("We"), as operators of the Website http://www.nidec-gpm.com (“Website”), are the responsible office within the context of the DSGVO and other national data protection regulations.
Data protection officer
You may contact our data protection officer with concerns relating to data protection law under email@example.com.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data also include information concerning your use of our website.
This is usually done through the use of log files and cookies. Additional information on log files and cookies can be found further below.
Purpose and affected personal data The scope and type of collection, processing, and use of your data differs, depending on whether you visit our internet presence only for the retrieval of generally available information or use additional services beyond that.
If you use our website for informational purposes only, it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data.
Instead, in this case, when our website is viewed we collect only the data that your internet browser perhaps automatically transmits to us, such as:
• Referrer (website visited before)
• Requested website or file
• Your browser type and browser version
• The operating system used
• The time of access
• Your IP address in an anonymized form (is only used to identify the place of access)
In this process, the IP address of your computer is stored for the period of your use of the website only and deleted or anonymized through a shortening immediately afterwards. The remaining data are stored for a limited time. We use these data for the operation of our website, in particular to identify and correct errors on the website, to determine the utilization of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
Use with utilization of additional services
If you use additional services of our company through our website, you may be required to provide personal data for this.
Your data is processed exclusively for the purpose of providing you the desired service.
On our webpage we offer a contact form you can use to contact us.
The personal data that you provide within the scope of a contact inquiry will be used to process your inquiry and deleted promptly by the web server. Please note that the messages may be stored within the framework of existing legal retention requirements. Subject to the following statements, no transfer to a third party takes place.
For more information, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). We would like to point out that the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" has been added to Google Analytics on this website to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
No disclosure of your personal data
We do not forward your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the data being passed on or we are entitled or obliged to pass on data due to legal regulations and/or official or court orders. In particular, this may involve providing information for law enforcement, security purposes or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
All information you transmit to us is stored on servers within the European Union. We protect our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons.
You have the right
- to receive from us, at no charge, information concerning the personal data we have stored about you (right to information)
- to demand confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you (right to confirmation)
- to demand that the personal data relating to you be deleted immediately if its processing is no longer required and the additional requirements of the DSGVO for deletion are fulfilled (right to deletion)
- immediate correction and completion of incorrect personal data relating to you (right to correction)
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data (right to restrict the processing)
- to receive the personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form (right to data portability)
- to restrict the processing of your personal data (right to restriction of processing)
- not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect against you or significantly affects you in a similar manner (right to decision in individual cases)
- to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future
- to complain to the data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the DSGVO (right to appeal)
For further information on your rights, please contact our data protection officer.
Deletion and blocking of personal data after fulfillment of purpose
We process and store personal data only as long as this is required to fulfill the purpose but no longer than the expiration of the statutory storage and retention periods. After fulfillment of the purpose and expiration of the statutory storage and retention periods, the personal data are deleted or blocked in accordance with data protection law.
Information for customers and suppliers according to Art. 13 / Art. 14 DS-GMO
You will find this information under Information concerning the use or handling of your data and your rights in compliance with Article 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation